To the Forum owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
This isn't something I normally handle but I can point you in the right direction... If you want to add information to the database I would suggest visiting here and clicking Submit on the left side.

burner50

The Third Variable
Database Admin
Please let me remind everybody that the ONLY information that is to be submitted to the DB is CONFIRMED information, meaning that you've heard the frequencies being used.

Cityfreq.com blindly rapes the FCC database. Its a great starting block, but certainly not confirmed information.

Allan_Love_Jr

Please let me remind everybody that the ONLY information that is to be submitted to the DB is CONFIRMED information, meaning that you've heard the frequencies being used.

Cityfreq.com blindly rapes the FCC database. Its a great starting block, but certainly not confirmed information.
Thanks Burner. I do confirm the Savage Frequency. That site that I posted was searched over the Internet by me. Sorry for the confusion.

Allan_Love_Jr

Oh BTW.

Tim Kilbride says that he believe the actual frequency is 463.9875 and not 463.98125Mhz More than likely he is correct. But for some reason my Scanner picks up the Radio signal as 463.98125Mhz. So your guess is as good as mine.

kandrey89

Feed Provider
Thanks Burner. I do confirm the Savage Frequency. That site that I posted was searched over the Internet by me. Sorry for the confusion.

Sounds like you mean you just found the information, NOT actually CONFIRMED it by listening to the frequency on the scanner and verified that the frequency is working, and that the information relayed on it is what its supposed to be.

Allan_Love_Jr

After doing some further reviewing. The correct Frequency for Savage is 463.9875Mhz. Since I couldn't even EDIT my first post. I wanted to delete some things. Later.

burner50

The Third Variable
Database Admin

I wanted to clarify before Joe wound up with a queue full of list dumps from Cityfreq

Allan_Love_Jr

I did some playing around with my Pro-96 Scanner and what I found was interesting. While monitoring the Savage Channel. (463.9875Mhz) I was playing around with the "Mode" button during a transmittion. This is what I picked up. In the CT Mode. I would see this on my screen.

CT: C-Search <<< Before the incoming Signal.

Now this one.

CT: C 151.4 S <<< During an incoming Signal.

What does this all mean?
I did some more playing around with the MO Mode,DC Mode and even the ED Mode and nothing had come up. Only the CT Mode only showed up. Take care.

Last edited:

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
That means it has a PL of 151.4 - check the Wiki for more info on PL usage.

MO and ED are trunked modes, so obviously they wouldn't do a thing for conventional freqs.

Status
Not open for further replies.