To the guy who ran CSP until computer broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

awasser1

Premium Subscriber
I have been trying to reach the owner of the former feed on RR which covered several troops and his computer broke and said he couldn't provide a feed anymore. I have been trying to reach you. I don't know your name I went to your site and registered but i never got a password to reach u. Anyways I rebuild old computers if u need or needed a computer for your feed I am will to donate one to you so u can restore your feed. PM me and I will get in touch with you.

Alec Wasserman

It was me!!! lol I sent you a pm regarding that. I have moved and am getting settled in my new place. the only cc I can pick up from here is 867.2000. However I can pick it up phenominally, This is troop D's cc. I might do a feed of the county FD/PD/EMS without CSP tho. Just gonna see what I can pick up once I get my radios set up and will see what other feeds are going on in this area and decide what I want to do.

Shoot me a PM for my AOL messenger info and we can chat about this a little more if you want.

Corrigan.

just to correct my last statement. I can pick up 867.2000 cc pehnominally, I can also pick up 868.9125 and 868.3375 cc's pretty good as well, So I will probably be doing a CSP feed once again when I get all set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.