Today's Lee County Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metrofire31

Premium Subscriber
Lee County is shown as having an update today to its database. However, the only change that is highlighted in GREEN is a Baldwin County update to the Alabama First Responder Network (AFRN). Nothing is shown as having changed to Lee County. Can someone correct me if for some reason my system isn't showing things correctly?

Metrofire31
WREX563
Auburn-Opelika

chill30240

Premium Subscriber
Lee County is shown as having an update today to its database. However, the only change that is highlighted in GREEN is a Baldwin County update to the Alabama First Responder Network (AFRN). Nothing is shown as having changed to Lee County. Can someone correct me if for some reason my system isn't showing things correctly?

Metrofire31
WREX563
Auburn-Opelika

I don't know what frequency changed but according to the log one did. I've seen this before on other sites.

Lee County.jpg

KG4DRF

Noticed the same thing for Jackson County up here in NE Alabama for an update to the AFRN last week. Only problem was Jackson County has No AFRN towers or users. Don't know if administrator error or system error on RRDB part.

Auburn36801

Premium Subscriber
I have already gotten an excel spreadsheet ready to document talk groups ID for new Auburn talk groups for Montgomery Metro District.

Here are the unknown talkgroup ID I have gotten so far,
Dec

Auburn Public Safety have not switched over to their trunk radio system. The nac code could also be 6EB or 460.
I will keep you updated as the time come on when Auburn switch to their trunk system.

Thanks,
Auburn36801

Status
Not open for further replies.