Tone Outs

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEBRASKACHERS

Premium Subscriber
Hi everyone,

I'm pretty new to scanning but I'm enjoying the new hobby.

I was wondering if anyone knows the fire tone outs for Sarpy county specifically for the new Papiilion Fire Station District 2?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

KC0UJR

Papillion

Papillion only has one set of tones for both stations, At least that is what you hear during the daily test at 18:30

NEBRASKACHERS

Premium Subscriber
Well I got the Uniden BCT15X yesterday and have the tone out search for Sarpy County setup. I've had a few tone outs come in and it shows me Tone A and Tone B and of course I hear who they are calling. Everything seems okay.

Then later I hear a call to the same district and get two different Tones (according to the radio) then I previosly picked up.

First I hear a call for Lavista District 1 and the tones are: (Tone A) 1396.3 (Tone B) 1397.5
Then later I hear Lavista District 1 again but get (Tone A) 1394.9 (Tone B) 1251.7

I'm not sure why there are two diferent sets of tones?

Should I only record the tones sent out at 18:30 and rely only on those?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

SCPD

QRT
I haven't played with the tone out that much with my scanner. Would La Vista have a separate tone for when they have a dual response with Ralston?

Would La Vista have a separate tone for when they have a dual response with Ralston?

I don't monitor 453.3250/453.9000 much but I believe Ralston gets 2 tones and La Vista only 1, regardless if it is dual response or not. I don't have a tone out feature on my antique 296d.

I'm not sure why Ralston gets 2 tones.

Doesn't La Vista have a seperate tone for Dist. 2, same with "Paypillion?"

Status
Not open for further replies.