Tones

Status
Not open for further replies.

veeker

Premium Subscriber
hi there, i just learned how i can send my fire pages to my phone via software on here. now the only problem im having is im not sure of the frequency of the tones for my department. Im on the wilkesport FD(station 4) in st. clair township in lambton county if thats helps anyone. the only tone info i can find is for the dispatch. they use 103.5 PL system for the whole county. so if any one can help me find tones for just my station the would be a great help.

Thanks

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
hi there, i just learned how i can send my fire pages to my phone via software on here. now the only problem im having is im not sure of the frequency of the tones for my department. Im on the wilkesport FD(station 4) in st. clair township in lambton county if thats helps anyone. the only tone info i can find is for the dispatch. they use 103.5 PL system for the whole county. so if any one can help me find tones for just my station the would be a great help.

Thanks

You will either need to find someone 'in the know', read the info from a pager, or record one of your tone outs and find the info that way (that's what I did with most of the Middlesex County tones). Do you guys have pager tests at a regular day/time? I could try to record it from here and help you out.

veeker

Premium Subscriber
hey thanks for the replys. our pager test is on monday nights around 7. We are st. clair township wilkesport station. thank you so much for your help

veeker

Premium Subscriber
hey friends! I was just wondering if anyone had the chance the get the frequency of our tones?

Thanks

veeker

Premium Subscriber
ok thank you. do you know of any good software that i can use to record it, just in case you are out of range.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Pretty much anything will do, including Windows sound recorder. If you want something a little more fancy check out Audacity. It's a great audio program and best of all it's free.

gfdfortynine

ok thank you. do you know of any good software that i can use to record it, just in case you are out of range.

I just recently added another station to my ttd software and found the tone frequencies by watching the readings in the two tone detect window during a pager test.

Status
Not open for further replies.