tonsoffun Honest and Great person to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radio1114

I have dealt with tonsoffun (Ron) a few times and have found him to be very honest and very fast with shipping.

Chrome69

Premium Subscriber
My 2 Cents.....

:mad: Anything he sells is overpriced, and watch out, if he gets pissed with you he will back stab you by going behind your back and contact possible buyers and tell them not to buy from you.... Not a very nice person.... I was contacted by 4 members on this board tell me as much and showing me his Pm's to them..... Its sad because If anyone should be pissed, it should be me as he sold me 2 radios at over priced rates, but thats my stupidity for paying it. I would never deal with him again. I am sure now he will go back to his old tricks and do more back stabbing again after reading this.....

IMHO

fyrfyter10

I can say that I have have dealt with him on 2 occasions (once buying,once selling) and it was nothing short of flawless. fast payment on the sell side and fast shipping on the buy side . all communications were handled professionally and no problems at all. so I must say that he is a good guy to deal with and would definitely do it again . just my 2 cents.
andrew

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Chrome69 said:
:mad: Anything he sells is overpriced, and watch out, if he gets pissed with you he will back stab you by going behind your back and contact possible buyers and tell them not to buy from you.... Not a very nice person.... I was contacted by 4 members on this board tell me as much and showing me his Pm's to them..... Its sad because If anyone should be pissed, it should be me as he sold me 2 radios at over priced rates, but thats my stupidity for paying it. I would never deal with him again. I am sure now he will go back to his old tricks and do more back stabbing again after reading this.....

IMHO

WOW Brian that was a really big stab. You forgot to mention the Sinclair 800 mhz that I gave you with the 785 with card. Also the GRE amp that I was not using nor did I know if it worked but still gave it to you.
How about the stands I gave you for free. I always try to help people in my hobbies and this is what I get.
I sold the 2 scanners at fair market value and they where in perfect condition. Also gave Brian $10.00 back because the 780 did not have the mobile bracket so he can purchase that at our local ham guys.
That is not fair Brian?
As far as going behind your back, I think you have me confused with someone else..
People can also see that you only have praised me and our transactions on the boards.
You should go back and read your own comments and kind words you have given me in the past. I am not sure at what point it went wrong.

You must be confused being that you use 2 log in names as well (Chrome69 or Shadow7271) You told everyone on the boards right?...........

Out of all the transactions I made(450 to 500) stands and/or scanners they will tell you that they have no issues and everything was great.
It seems you are the only person that has an issue with me and it puzzles me that you could not tell me to my face!!!.

You have just proven to all the people on the board that you get out hand this is not the first and certainly not the last..... RIGHT!

Take care and have a good one Chrome69 or is it Shadow7271!!!!!:wink:

Chrome69

Premium Subscriber
OK I am only going to reply Ron then who ever wants to bash go for it. I am not going take part in a flame war Ron.. I have one handle and have no idea who Shadow7271 is. Our deals i felt where over priced... But again that was my stupidity.

Are you calling 4 board members lier's? You can deny it all you want Ron..... I will never deal with you again. I do know the truth and to me thats all that matters...

Its funny you haven't contacted me for 3 months, I wonder why.... Guess you figured It would come back to me sooner or later...

As for your stands, I dumped them as i wanted ZERO to do with you...

Any rate Ron be careful who you talk too in the future, The next time i hear you back stabbing me.. I wont be so nice about things and I will make a point that you know about it... In a hurry! :mad:

Your one more reason why i am getting out of this wonderful hobby.

Later

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yikes, exactly what I was afraid of!

FWIW:

Chrome69 -- Last IP xx.30.97.74
Shadow7271 Last IP xx.30.97.74

Let's try to be civil and honest when posting in this forum please?

Closing...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.