Tontitown Arkansas and Fayetteville Arkansas

cus1507

Does anybody know the pl tone for Tontitown. It's not listed on this website.
Washington County, Arkansas (AR) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Also I'm looking for Fayetteville Central EMS radio frequency. I have found a page but I do not know if it's correct or not if it is then I do not have the repeater frequency or the pl tone here's the website.

Any help would be appreciative. I only have a tyt MD-380 and no scanner.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Linking to a competing website...had to chuckle at that. I suggest using this site's (RadioReference's) database.

A note says that public safety is on the Washington County Dept. of Emergency Management Trunking System, Fayetteville, Arkansas and lists Tontitown at the top as one of the entities covered. I'm not in that area but I would suspect they're on there. Central EMS is listed with talkgroups and a note at the top says they have their own dispatchers. You'll need a scanner that will receive the LTR Passport type system. the MD-380 will not.

cus1507

Tontitown frequency on this page
Washington County, Arkansas (AR) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference works but I have the pl tone off because the Pl tone is not listed on the above link and I was trying to find the correct pl tone but I have no scanner only tyt MD 380 there's only one PL tone listed and I need the one that's not listed which would be the second frequency because the third frequency is no longer in use. If anybody can help find that PL tone I would greatly appreciate it because every time they're not talking I get static noise because the pl tone is off and if I knew it I wouldn't have that static noise.

cus1507

Yes I'm taking about 460.2625 WQJK991 RM Tnttwn there's no PL tone there if possible I would like the PL tone If someone finds it is there any way y'all can update it. Thanks I greatly appreciate it for all you guys help.

cus1507

I‘m in NWA. I‘m not receiving a tone on any of the system’s frequencies.
If you can try on any of their frequencies on the page that are listed no PL tone and see if you get something.

cus1507

Yes, I did. No tones received on any of the system’s frequencies.
Did you try all off them on the page. I'm thinking something might be type wrong. If you find the right one let me know or who ever so they can update it. Here some more that might work. FCC Callsign WQJK991 (TONTITOWN, CITY OF) I live in Springdale Arkansas and I see Washington county sheriff in Springdale. I would like to listen to them if possible any help would help thanks.

cus1507

Yes, I did. No tones received on any of the system’s frequencies.
I found this FCC Callsign WPVZ952 (Washington County) but could be expired but don't know. I do not have a scanner to try and help you out. I'm thinking Tontitown is on Washington county sheriff and fire department frequency. Trying to help in any way I can. If you need to you can always pm me. If you happen to know Central EMS in Fayetteville I would love to listen to them. On my tyt MD 380. Hope there in the 400 MHz. Thanks for your help I really do appreciate it.

k5kvn

I'm good - I was trying to help you out so you could get that tone in your MD380. :) Central EMS dispatch is on 155.235. And you're right - Tontitown is on Washington County Sheriff/Fire frequencies, specifically this system: Washington County Dept. of Emergency Management Trunking System, Fayetteville, Arkansas. And just to reiterate what I was trying to convey above - there are no PL/CTCSS/DCS tones currently being transmitted on those frequencies. So, if you're MD380 will allow you to enter a frequency without a PL tone, you should be able to hear them.

On a related note, the Elm Springs tower on that system is not on the air at this time so try one of the other towers that are near you.

I hope this helps.

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
Just to clarify, LTR systems do not have PL tones.
@k5kvn - what do you know about the Elm Springs tower being off - just a brief issue or a permanent issue?
thanks
w