Too all !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkwolf

Premium Subscriber
is there not any scanner dealers here in oklahoma or even texas looking for the bcd396t bcdxt396xt bcd996xt i really dislike going too radioshack those guys don't seem know there S*** or if anyone wants too sell there i would be open too that idea as well

darkwolf

Premium Subscriber
well this is nice i ask for help 57 people look at this right back too square one thanks

n5bew1

I don't know of any Uniden dealers in central Oklahoma.I seem to remember a Tulsa area poster that said they could get them I think. Seems like he was in the law enforcement equipment supply.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
Just because 57 people looked at it doesn't mean any of them have any idea about Oklahoma Uniden dealers. Your subject line makes no sense (did you mean "to all"?) and would have gotten less views and better info had you made it "Looking for Uniden dealers in Oklahoma."

darkwolf

Premium Subscriber
rdale this could be true n5bew1 thank you for info if anyone knows or hear of one would you post it on here and thank you all for your help on this matter

N5TWB

How about you order from an on-line source that advertises on this website where you are seeking assistance? Given your interest in the latest/greatest from Uniden, I am certain that you will be back for programming info and assistance. Gotta feed the bulldog sometimes, if you know what I mean.

plaws

Premium Subscriber
How about you order from an on-line source that advertises on this website where you are seeking assistance? Given your interest in the latest/greatest from Uniden, I am certain that you will be back for programming info and assistance. Gotta feed the bulldog sometimes, if you know what I mean.

Even if there were a local source, they would have to have really great service to justify the price premium you'd pay versus buying online ... for me at least.

I've bought my last two Unidens (BCD396T, XT) via Scanner Master - Police Scanners by Uniden Bearcat, AOR and Radio Shack. and have no regrets.

N5TWB

Even if there were a local source, they would have to have really great service to justify the price premium you'd pay versus buying online ... for me at least.

I've bought my last two Unidens (BCD396T, XT) via Scanner Master - Police Scanners by Uniden Bearcat, AOR and Radio Shack. and have no regrets.

I have bought accessories from SM and been satisfied. My last scanner (996T) was bought from Ham Radio Outlet in Phoenix and they were also satisfactory in price and service.

darkwolf, if you really just want to touch it before you buy it, there probably will be some dealer at the Green Country Hamfest in Claremore next month. That is the best local option I can offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.