TOPSAIL ISLAND ONSLOW COUNTY PENDER COUNTY HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JACKNTB2012

Premium Subscriber
I think I really screwed up my Home Patrol II or I am not getting all the TG's from RRef for Jacksonville PD ,OCSO and Pender County, NC. When I pull up the SITES and then the TG Counties and Departments , the OCSO does not show up when I create a favorites list. Other times when I have added some TG's to an existing list and they should be in the Digital format...... that column disappears when I go to write to HP II thru ARC Patrol Software. Even after clearing all Favorites from HP II and getting back to factory reset which then upon reset.....loads Full Nationwide Data Base and NC Data Base. With the NC Viper P25 Phase I. I still get only scattered transmissions but nothing like I had prior to Hurricane Florence. After a 7 month evacuation to Raleigh and several other months trying get repairs finished on our home here on Top'Sul....... I did not start monitoring again until about a month ago. Been experimenting and changing systems like P25 x2 TDMA, P25 Standard, P25 One Frequency Trunk in hope that would correct and regain transmissions. Honestly I have no idea what that all means but I tried changing the system on different favorite lists and just got one or two new department transmissions. I know I screwed it all up and before I send the HPII back to Scanner Master to repair I thought I would reach out through this FORUM since many of you have been very helpful over the years. If you have any suggestions they would be most appreciative. Thanks.

Jack,
jgall8@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.