Tor Police Service online

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAC_01

Up until a week ago, I was able to listen to Tor Police Service online, now it seems to not be working at all. Did they kill the link or did TPS get a new radio system that cannot be followed anymore Online? It's been over 6 days and no go.

If this is the case, what do you all recommend for a scanner? Thanks inadvance.

gopherit

No TPS has not gone to a new system yet. the City is looking to go Digital though by 2012.
The link feed might just be off line.
Larry

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Up until a week ago, I was able to listen to Tor Police Service online, now it seems to not be working at all. Did they kill the link or did TPS get a new radio system that cannot be followed anymore Online? It's been over 6 days and no go.

If this is the case, what do you all recommend for a scanner? Thanks inadvance.

When was there ever a feed for TPS on Radioreference? There is one for TFS but don't remember seeing one for TPS.

MAC_01

Odd, it seems to be working at the moment. Last 4 nights it hasn't. Guess it's just inconsistant feed.

Old Feed

Thanks for the quick reply Larry.
Any suggestion as to what kind of hand held scanner to buy? Hopefully not too expensive....

http://forums.radioreference.com/ea.../62220-toronto-scanner-feeds.html#post1072933

This link shows the TPS.

I remember that feed. it worked for a year then it stopped working around November 27th 2010. It was a really interesting feed. You could listen to TAC,ETF and all the Divisions in Toronto. Now i wish i had a scanner. Theirs a 22/23 feed that came out today.

Ihearsirens

Anybody that has an iPhone (not sure about blackberry) but I have an app that has a TPS feed on it. So far the only TPS feed I have found except feed that was on RR for a short while

Status
Not open for further replies.