Tornadoes on the ground Southern IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

W9NES

DNR SR officer on the scene is advising that there is major damage and are requesting additional units to the scene.There is damage to homes in the area with trees down. Radio Traffic is on Safe-t Talkgroup 20752 DNR LE SR Fri 3-23-2012 3:30PM.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
Hearing reports Henryville took a direct hit. Also hearing funnel clouds in Madison, IN. This is headed right for me, ugh.

Now hearing multiple tornado's in Clark County.

Last edited:

scannerfreak

Database Admin
"Clark County Sheriff's Department Maj. Chuck Adams said the town of Marysville is "completely gone."

Also, Holton, Indiana in Ripley County took a bad hit. Multiple 10-0's, severe damage.

A

Agentblack

the rumblings in the air are saying that indiana task force 1 should be heading that way shortly.. you know its a bad day when those folks get called out :(

W9NES

A high School in Henryville (Clark County) had a wall blown out. Indiana State Police and Indiana Department of Homeland Security and other units are responding to the scene.People are trapped inside the high school.Video package that I just saw shot from the air from WLKY TV shows major damage to the high school. Bad day for all of us in Indiana.

Last edited:
A

Agentblack

damage photo from a friend on 65 south trying to get to florida..

423425_667682188089_70800854_32525086_1934806782_n.jpg

A

Agentblack

its all i have at the moment that are fit for posting. sorry it doesnt say it all, but i'm not going to post insensitive pictures

N0WEF

Premium Subscriber
A high School in Henryville (Clark County) had a wall blown out. Indiana State Police and Indiana Department of Homeland Security and other units are responding to the scene.People are trapped inside the high school.Video package that I just saw shot from the air from WLKY TV shows major damage to the high school. Bad day for all of us in Indiana.

Tim, here's some video of the HS in Henryville. Report: Indiana town takes direct tornado hit - Video on msnbc.com

bamx2

Premium Subscriber
Sounds like IPSC is responding that way with equipment?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bamx2

Premium Subscriber
Also hearing Task Force 1 on SAFE-T.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.