Toronto EMS Automated Dispatcher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

exkalibur

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.169 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/126)

"Welcome to EMS! I'm Emily and I'll help you get the assistance you require. If you know the name of the condition you are experencing, push 1 now. For a list of common complaints, say 'common complaints'"...

newtoscanning

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.169 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/126)

"Welcome to EMS! I'm Emily and I'll help you get the assistance you require. If you know the name of the condition you are experencing, push 1 now. For a list of common complaints, say 'common complaints'"...

Caller: I can't breath...
Emily: I'm sorry, I didn't get that, let's try again.
Emily: Did you say you "I can't pee"?
Caller: No
Emily: I'm sorry, but I can't understand you. Please stay on the line while I transfer you to an agent. (music and ads playing in the background selling AED's, inhalers, home oxygen, dieting/weightloss, healthy living, quit smoking etc)

KE7JFF

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

I know with Seattle's Locution system, when there is a dispatch to something on a highway like I-5 it will say "See printout for exact location"

pathalogical

Emily: I'm sorry, I didn't get that, let's try again.
Emily: Did you say you "I can't pee"?
Caller: No
Emily: I'm sorry, but I can't understand you. Please stay on the line while I transfer you to an agent. (music and ads playing in the background selling AED's, inhalers, home oxygen, dieting/weightloss, healthy living, quit smoking etc)

I would hate to imagine what would happen if The Champ ever calls Bell Cananda ! "...I says pardon !...........well.....I snap ! loooose it. Is that "I can't pee enough for ya !

pathalogical

Last night I heard two automated EMS dispatches. At about 9:40pm on ID 24411 which showed up as Private Call on my 106, I forgot what the message was. Later on, after midnight at 12:15am another PC dispatch on 24369. Both came off the South site and had an unusual 'warbbly' noise at the begining of the call. Checking back in my scanner notes there was another test dispatch on Oct 27 on ID 24730.

Status
Not open for further replies.