Toronto police feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
hi guys ive seen that there's a TPS feed but does anyone know who is providing the feed and can someone do a feed with other zones.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
All you have to do is click on 'contact feed provider' and it will tell you who is hosting the feed.

unlisted

Seriously, purchase a scanner if you have not already.. You can than hear anything you want thats not ENC.. :)

I also just went through all your posting history- about 38 out of your total 77 posts on this website are you directly asking someone else to host/provide a feed...

Why don't you get a scanner, and host a feed for all of us? TPS with the zones you want sounds like a good one for you to host since you want to hear them...

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
It's been suggested many many times that he pick up his own scanner, but I guess it's just easier to ask others to do it for you non stop.

webstar22

RenfrewCountyScanner.com
Feed Provider
hi guys ive seen that there's a TPS feed but does anyone know who is providing the feed and can someone do a feed with other zones.

You're not going to bug the owner to put up EMS feeds are you? Go buy a scanner already.

For people like this I wish we would block people from feeds to encourage them to purchase a scanner.

scannerboy01

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

If you do plan to host a feed, make sure that you ask permission. Doing that, can probably help you not get in trouble should you start broadcasting. When you don't ask permission, the agencies you are broadcasting, the police or Industry Canada could shut you down.

SCPD

QRT
Well speaking of scanners I've been trying to decide between a GRE PSR 310 and.a Uniden bc346xt. The only thin I want to know is wich one is easier to program and wich one has better sound.

VE3RADIO

Well speaking of scanners I've been trying to decide between a GRE PSR 310 and.a Uniden bc346xt. The only thin I want to know is wich one is easier to program and wich one has better sound.

Dude, if you learn anything about this hobby learn this: people that do things for themself are respected. Why don't you read a bit before asking you hundredth how do I do this please help me i'm to lazy to read myself question?

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9780; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.600 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

Besides that the 2 scanners, well the GRE at least are analog only, no TPS, OPP or any other digital services cannot be decoded.

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9780; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.600 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

Ahh could not remember. Thanks

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
id say the GRE has better sound but the Uniden is easier to use/program by hand (in MY opinion). Also the Uniden seems to hold its value more... nothing wrong with the GRE just uniden seems to have a better name in the used market.

PM me I can give you prices for both radios or any other scanners.

SCPD

QRT
kris the only thing is that can the 346xt do aircraft like person, because ive googled and found noting !

SCPD

QRT
Thanks so much that really helped, well thanks guys I think I know know what Im going to order from scanner master!! sorry if I ever caused any trouble on here. Well time for me to hit the road see ya!!

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Thanks so much that really helped, well thanks guys I think I know know what Im going to order from scanner master!! sorry if I ever caused any trouble on here. Well time for me to hit the road see ya!!

I guess you missed the post where TorontoKris offered to help you out.?
It seems that a newbie like you is going to struggle with such a difficult scanner like the 346XT, it seems you ask questions that cant be answered and dont ask the questions that you should.

Also, why limit yourself to a analogue scanner? There are plenty of digital scanners incl the PSR800 and the Home Patrol 1 that are easy to scan and figure out.

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
kris the only thing is that can the 346xt do aircraft like person, because ive googled and found noting !

What google are you using? There are numerous posts and websites about the 346XT and all other scanners. Why there are even threads here about them in this thing called the Wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.