Toronto Works - Mobile Business Tier 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike445

Does anybody know why the Uniden 436/536 can’t listen to this system? It can see the control channel but when the system is programmed from the database it scans it but never picks up a talkgroup. If I manually enter the frequencies I can hear voice activity.
af3411842218c3b85af803c85991c2c9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mciupa

Reprogram it this afternoon after Uniden updates their database, or make a favorite list to listen to it sooner.
I ran LCN Finder yesterday and corrected the LCN's for the database.

Mike445

Ahaha! You’re awesome! Thank you! I’ll do that. I saw the changes in the database. I make a list every day of stuff I need to update after the Monday updates. This us top of my list now for this afternoon.

VA3ADP

Premium Subscriber
Was that why the talkgroups werent showing up? I was trying to monitor the talkgroups in conventional mode and no talkgroups were showing up. Was showing "0" in all the talkgroup fields.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Mike445

Reprogram it this afternoon after Uniden updates their database, or make a favorite list to listen to it sooner.
I ran LCN Finder yesterday and corrected the LCN's for the database.

Reprogrammed. Nothing at all now. Doesn’t show any signal. I manually went to the control channel and here is what it looks like right now. I’m also not getting any traffic scanning the frequencies conventionally.

f81575fe790741cdd02e02651c535258.jpg

mciupa

For some reason, it is not as busy today. Yesterday the Road crews were clearing lots, catch basins, so I ran LCN Finder. I was previously monitoring them conventionally, frequency by frequency.

Today, I notice the DT3 flickers sometimes disappears or shows CON for a split second. On Wednesday and Thursday, it should be busy on the system when there is freezing rain forecast for the city.

Only 158 and 102 showed up all afternoon. 102 is not in the database as it is unidentified.

Mike445

For some reason, it is not as busy today. Yesterday the Road crews were clearing lots, catch basins, so I ran LCN Finder. I was previously monitoring them conventionally, frequency by frequency.

Today, I notice the DT3 flickers sometimes disappears or shows CON for a split second. On Wednesday and Thursday, it should be busy on the system when there is freezing rain forecast for the city.

It’s funny. I switched my external antenna for the Radio Shack 800 MHz antenna and now I’m getting a signal. I’m still not hearing anything on either the trunk or the conventionally programmed frequencies but hey, at least now it has a signal and shows DT3!! Hopefully there will be some traffic on it. I will bring the radio to work tonight (Leaside) and let it run overnight to see what I can hear.
e3a25feda728f2880da283f22ee63128.jpg

Mike445

Only 158 and 102 showed up all afternoon. 102 is not in the database as it is unidentified.

It works!! Thank you!
cbb518cd603f5c2148712bba4f95f38b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.