Torrington PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeatherCT

Premium Subscriber
Yea, I have that frequency and nac, oddly enough this is within last few days, was fine a while ago but I notice its fine on a broadcastify feed to some extent, it seems like the transmissions are only one sided

55engine

Premium Subscriber
Ex girlfriend lives in Torrington I had my Apx 7000 with me and I was picking up both sides really good so I don't know I live in Bristol I still pick them up

WeatherCT

Premium Subscriber
Ex girlfriend lives in Torrington I had my Apx 7000 with me and I was picking up both sides really good so I don't know I live in Bristol I still pick them up

You can really say I am perplexed since this issue comes and goes for me, but sometimes I will hear one transmission and others I will just hear silence when they key up.

Mork

Premium Subscriber
You can really say I am perplexed since this issue comes and goes for me, but sometimes I will hear one transmission and others I will just hear silence when they key up.

Which scanner are you using? I copy them without any problem in New Hartford.

Mork

Premium Subscriber
Sounds like it's not decoding the P25 digital signal properly. None of my Unidens do that. Look for a P25 adjustment or try the attenuator in case you have too much signal.

WeatherCT

Premium Subscriber
Sounds like it's not decoding the P25 digital signal properly. None of my Unidens do that. Look for a P25 adjustment or try the attenuator in case you have too much signal.

Oddly enough, I fidget around with the antenna and its picking up transmissions more dependent how on my antenna and placement of the scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.