Totally stupid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I can tell you that if you want to make a lot of noise,and maybe outdo your neighbors with their little "blackcats" Then dry ice will work WITH the right proportion of water and the right container!! The cops won't bother you either,once they discover what the hell is making all the noise! Milk jugs with the cap for starters but you have to crush the dry ice to get in there.
5 gal. FOOD buckets such as pizza sauce buckets from your local pizza joint work great,but you have to have the lids and a rubber mallet!! It's louder than hell if you do it right!!:lol::lol:
N9ZAS

gewecke

Banned
I FAILED TO MENTION if you choose to try this,DO NOT approach the bucket or jug until AFTER it blows!! You MUST have patience and stay at least 30-40' away from it if you plan to video this! 4-5 rocks of dry ice and NO MORE than about 3 shots of water is the approx. recipe for the bucket otherwise you will NOT have enough time to hammer the lid with the mallet and GET AWAY!!! The 1 gal. milk jug is about 2 oz. dry ice and 1/2 oz. water then screw the lid on and GET AWAY!!:lol::eek::eek:
N9ZAS

pathalogical

That big guy sure moved quickly after it blew ! Was this at a workplace ? I hope he has filled out all the necessary paperwork for his compensation claim ! Though I'm sure his boss was quick to fill out a pink slip !!!

kb2vxa

Banned
"Why do people do such stupid/idiotic things?"
For the same reason I put a firecracker in a baby food jar. Good thing I didn't get the lid on quick enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.