Tower Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesman905

Hi all, a while back there was some talk of putting together a better map of the OPP towers. Did anyone manage to put something together? The one on Scanont is pretty hard to use.
Just wondering......

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I did one years ago using an Ontario road map and the map from Scanont. Don't know if it's still around.

Of course, there's probably not as much interest anymore as many of the OPP sites do not exist now that Fleetnet covers a lot of the area.

jellotor

bluesman905 said:
Hi all, a while back there was some talk of putting together a better map of the OPP towers. Did anyone manage to put something together? The one on Scanont is pretty hard to use.
Just wondering......

Are you talking about Fleetnet sites? If you search the forum back about a month ago, Andy posted his link to his jpeg maps. I believe he has both Zone 1 & 2 mapped out.

MetalCarnage

jellotor said:
Are you talking about Fleetnet sites? If you search the forum back about a month ago, Andy posted his link to his jpeg maps. I believe he has both Zone 1 & 2 mapped out.

I had all mine in MS Streets and Trips, up until about 2 weeks ago when my "scanner" laptop died, so i gues i will have to start again

mbstone99

Premium Subscriber
Fleetnet Tower Maps

I am not sure if these are the ones you are talking about. I have had these for a while and can't remember exactly where I got them from.. probably ScanOnt. I had to resize them to 640-x480 from 1024x768 due to file size/picture dimension restrictions on the RR forum. If anyone wants the full sized ones just let me know and I can email you them.

Matt

Attachments

• Fleetnet Zone 1 Central Region.jpg
    Fleetnet Zone 1 Central Region.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 749
  • Fleetnet Zone 1 GTA Region.jpg
    Fleetnet Zone 1 GTA Region.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 746
  • Fleetnet Zone 1 SouthWest Region.jpg
    Fleetnet Zone 1 SouthWest Region.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 688
  • Fleetnet Zone 2 Region.jpg
    Fleetnet Zone 2 Region.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 663

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Considering that most of the tower sites are unknown so far, a map would be pretty much useless.

Once the people in Zone 3 start figuring things out, I'm sure one of them will put a map together.

Status
Not open for further replies.