Town of Apex Smartnet/ID's

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApexFD1909

I work for the town of apex park and rec department, i patrol and close down the parks at night, we use LTS2000 radios and from what i remember we use Carys smartnet system. Ive looked at the database and ive done some serches for it but cant find all the ID's for the Parks and Rec, and other ID's for the town other then Fire/EMS/Police...if anyone knows a link please let me know...we tried to find them around the office and even asked out dispatchers and they didnt know all of them either....thanks guys

zack

seamusg

Pittems2006 said:
I work for the town of apex park and rec department, i patrol and close down the parks at night, we use LTS2000 radios and from what i remember we use Carys smartnet system. Ive looked at the database and ive done some serches for it but cant find all the ID's for the Parks and Rec, and other ID's for the town other then Fire/EMS/Police...if anyone knows a link please let me know...we tried to find them around the office and even asked out dispatchers and they didnt know all of them either....thanks guys

zack
The only person that would know what they are is the person who does the admin for the system. TG ID numbers are only used in programing, either the system, radios or a scanner. You could use a scanner and your radio to find them, then you could submit them to the database.

ApexFD1909

i would do that but i dont have a scanner that will pick up our stuff, use to but it was taken out of my truck one day...

zack

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Pittems2006 said:
i would do that but i dont have a scanner that will pick up our stuff, use to but it was taken out of my truck one day...

zack

Zack-
Catch up with me off the boards and I can help you fix this situation...all that is needed is for me to meet up with you one day when you have your radio in hand and after a few mins we can map out all of your talkgroups IDs....also: Apex is working on switching their comms from Cary to Wake County 800Mhz (VIPER) but waiting on money before they can make the needed changes...
Marshall KE4ZNR
ke4znr@radioreference.com

ApexFD1909

aight i was actually thinking about find someone to meet up...i only take my radio when im workin weekends so mabey Sunday during the day before 3:00 on the 18th i can meet up with you and we can figure them out and post them on the database...

ApexFD1909

IF anyone is listen to this system, and you hear a callsign that starts with "PM##" then thats the ID im looking for. our callsigns start with PM and go from PM1-30 with me ebing PM27

zack

Status
Not open for further replies.