Town of Bennett DTRS / FRCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

k0pwo

Premium Subscriber
Hello to the group...

I have been told that the Town of Bennett, Colorado has 3 talk groups. I was told they are on DTRS however, the town itself is in Adams County. I cannot find the talk groups for the Town of Bennett listed in either system. Does anyone know if they do in fact have 3 talk groups on either system? If they do, could you please pass along the TG numbers and labeling of the channel?

If I missed the assignments in the database, I apologize. But I did look.

Bennet is both in Arapahoe and Adams County. Coverage for law enforcement is done by both Arapahoe and Adams County Sheriffs Office. So I would monitor the talkgroups belonging to those agencies if they aren't encrypted. Arapahoe on CCNC and Adams on FRCC.

Fire would be dispatched by South Metro Fire Dispatch on East MetCom I believe.

Are you looking for talkgroups belonging to the city itself?

k0pwo

Premium Subscriber
Hello Chris, thank you for the reply. Thank you for the info. It matches what I have for them. However, an ADCOM SO deputy states that the town has three talkgroups assigned to the town. I can't find them anywhere. I was inquiring if anyone else knew what they were.

All of this has come up due to a planning meeting for "Bennett Days" which is in Sept.

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
Hello Chris, thank you for the reply. Thank you for the info. It matches what I have for them. However, an ADCOM SO deputy states that the town has three talkgroups assigned to the town. I can't find them anywhere. I was inquiring if anyone else knew what they were.

All of this has come up due to a planning meeting for "Bennett Days" which is in Sept.
It's on FRCC, TG 56.

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
I believe that there are also unknown talkgroups 57 and 58 that sequentially follow talkgroup 56 that might be what you are looking for. They are on the difficult side to identify because Bennett does not affiliate in the metro area too often.

Status
Not open for further replies.