Town of Mukwonago PD Dispatch contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

WIscannerguy24

Premium Subscriber
Hello I read today in the paper that the Town of Mukwonago is considering going with the Waukesha Co. consolidated dispatch center (WCC) for dispatch services to save money, they currently are dispatched through Village of Mukwonago PD on there VHF system. If they do decide to get dispatched by WCC then they are going to have to join the Waukesha County 800 MHZ Trunked radio system (WCTRS). Will have to see what happens.

OpSec

All your WACN are belong to us
Database Admin
I fail to see how that will save them money, but whatever works for them.

From what I know about it, the Town of Mukwonago PD is an oft-discussed budget line item and has come -->| |<-- that close to being eliminated on more than one occasion...this year being one of those times.

rvictor

From what I know about it, the Town of Mukwonago PD is an oft-discussed budget line item and has come -->| |<-- that close to being eliminated on more than one occasion...this year being one of those times.

This could be a step in that direction so that next year they can say, "We're already on their dispatch system and have their radios, so we may as well just let them handle the whole thing for us."

-->||<--

Dick

ltjweiss

whatever happens, im still sick of of hearing village of mukwonago and something in milwaukee county on 159.15000, does anyone else get that? looks to be mke public works.

OpSec

All your WACN are belong to us
Database Admin
whatever happens, im still sick of of hearing village of mukwonago and something in milwaukee county on 159.15000, does anyone else get that? looks to be mke public works.

You must not listen to it then, as it's the MFD dispatch channel for all responses over 2 pieces of equipment. It was not an issue until a few years ago when MFD decided to start using it in it's current capacity.

Changes are in the works for the Village frequency.

ltjweiss

joedadda2001, i put the mukwonago pd on ctss mode on 141.3 and the fd on ctcc 91.5, and it rarely cuts out, you still have issues here in waukesha? what side of the city are you? im right on the south side of the city but still in the city that prolly makes a huge difference.
the funny (well not so funny) thing is my brothers address was mentioned over the mukwonago fd freq and it said he was requesting to be transported to froedtert, so on a limb, and i was headed in the same direction on i43, went out to froedtert, i got there and i beat the ambo, ten minutes later my parents showed up right before the ambo showed and sure as sh*t it was him, turns out he slipped on some ice and broke his hip.

Status
Not open for further replies.