Town of Oakville DMR (SysID 264) - Site 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATCTech

It would appear that site 4 at Rattlesnake Point has been removed. I'm line of site to that location and only a couple of KM away and there are no honking great DMR signals present as there were a number of years ago on any of the 3 frequencies we have listed in the database.

Matter of fact, even with the yagi aimed at the south end of the county there's nothing at all to be heard on any of them. I suspected when it first appeared that it might be related to Oakville Transit at one time operating buses for Milton Transit, but that has been done by PWT Transportation using the Halton P25 system for 10 years now.

VA3ADP

Premium Subscriber
It would appear that site 4 at Rattlesnake Point has been removed. I'm line of site to that location and only a couple of KM away and there are no honking great DMR signals present as there were a number of years ago on any of the 3 frequencies we have listed in the database.

Matter of fact, even with the yagi aimed at the south end of the county there's nothing at all to be heard on any of them. I suspected when it first appeared that it might be related to Oakville Transit at one time operating buses for Milton Transit, but that has been done by PWT Transportation using the Halton P25 system for 10 years now.

I live in southwest Mississauga and very close to Oakville. I am receiving all three sites on my SDS100 expect Rattlesnake Point. I guess its not longer being used. Also, I didn't know Milton Transit was contracted out, similar to York Region Transit.

Status
Not open for further replies.