Town of Perth..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalCarnage

I was wondering if someone could inform me on the status of Perth Police as far as monitoring goes, i cant remember if someone said it was using inversion? I believe there is a program to run to get around this? If someone could let me know that would be great, i am staying there for the upcoming weekend.

mbstone99

Premium Subscriber
Perth

MetalCarnage said:
I was wondering if someone could inform me on the status of Perth Police as far as monitoring goes, i cant remember if someone said it was using inversion? I believe there is a program to run to get around this? If someone could let me know that would be great, i am staying there for the upcoming weekend.

The last time I heard they where analog but using voice inversion back probably within the past year. I have no idea what the status is now.

Matt

Jammin_Jay

Perth Police 142.125 mhz Voice Inverted. 3.5 hz . Use 7000 as a frequency que on Voice Descrambler Iz8bly And you will hear them as if it was plain analog.

MetalCarnage

Jammin_Jay said:
Perth Police 142.125 mhz Voice Inverted. 3.5 hz . Use 7000 as a frequency que on Voice Descrambler Iz8bly And you will hear them as if it was plain analog.

Thanks...hopefully if i get the time i will be able to give her a shot

Status
Not open for further replies.