Town of St. Joseph- Fire Frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven95150

Premium Subscriber
From what I can tell, They should be dispatched by Stearns County on 154.4000. Stearns county is in the process of switching to the new digital ARMER system. Try www.scanfan.com for more local info from MN.

MNRotrMedic

154.400 (pl 146.2) is correct for St Joe Fire. They are paged on this frequency like most of the other volunteer departments in the county. They have an ops channel on the ARMER system TG 24518 that they use to communicate with dispatchers on.

Local EMS is Gold Cross Ambulance on 155.295 (dpl 243)

Local air med is Life Link III paged via alpha pagers and via the Granite Electronics LTR system in St Cloud. They have a base on a corner of the St Cloud Regional Airport.

mmtstc

Ø
Premium Subscriber
As far as Aeromedical dispatching goes around Minnesota, you have a couple important frequencies. North memorial and Mayo use 155.4 for their dispatching, but they have unique tone codes. Lifelink is all jacked up and last time i spoke with their CEO, he said that they plan to migrate to ARMER, but cost is still an issueso he saw it to be at least 2 years out. I really have no idea how Aeromedical in Duluth is dispatched.
Mayo One and Three(Rochester and Mankato) 155.4
North Air Care One and Three (Lakeville and Redwood Falls) 155.4
North Air Care Four (Princeton) 155.385
North Air Care Two (Brainerd) dotn know off top of my head, but they dispatch on the Brainerd ground frequency
Life Link Metro ANCOM Wireless LTR
Life Link St. Cloud Granite Electronic LTR
Life Link Hutch Hutchtel LTR

Status
Not open for further replies.