TR-2 NXDN Update Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhistlerWendy

Premium Subscriber
Good morning everyone -
It has been discovered that there was an issue with yesterday's TRX-2 Update. There was a mistake that occurred when converting from the debug to release build. We have fixed the issue and will have a new release available shortly pending some additional testing.

We apologize for the issue and are working to have everyone back up and running as quickly as possible.

Thank you!
Whistler Wendy and the Whistler Engineering Team

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
It happens. Your (Whistler's) quick response and an updated update so fast is what speaks louder than any problems the initial update caused. Well done (well, when it's released and working but I'm being presumptuous that it will be gold)!

kruser

Premium Subscriber
Good morning everyone -
It has been discovered that there was an issue with yesterday's TRX-2 Update. There was a mistake that occurred when converting from the debug to release build. We have fixed the issue and will have a new release available shortly pending some additional testing.

We apologize for the issue and are working to have everyone back up and running as quickly as possible.

Thank you!
Whistler Wendy and the Whistler Engineering Team

Thanks Wendy!
I assume this relates to the 1-00 and 1-01 errors as well as the card corruption issues many of us are seeing?

I think this may also be the problem for those that upgraded the 1098 models yesterday with its new CPU version.

I went back to CPU 3.3 for now and all is well.

WhistlerWendy

Premium Subscriber
Thanks Wendy!
I assume this relates to the 1-00 and 1-01 errors as well as the card corruption issues many of us are seeing?

I think this may also be the problem for those that upgraded the 1098 models yesterday with its new CPU version.

I went back to CPU 3.3 for now and all is well.

Yes - that is correct.

theTastyCat

And stuff like this is why I'm going to buy a Whistler as my first "real" scanner. Love responses like this as well as free NXDN upgrades, etc. Looking forward to being in the club!

dcfc23

Premium Subscriber
Help no audio trx-2

Hi need help i have no audio through the speaker only external speaker this is brand new but not sure if i am missing something is there a audio men u i did the nxdn update

TAbirdman

after you unplugged the ext speaker you can hit the right or left arrow to see if the volume comes back

Status
Not open for further replies.