TRACON Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

trainman111

I have looked about everywhere and I can't find a good source for TRACON frequcencies. I'm specifically looking for Potomac and Patuxent TRACON frequcencies. Can anyone help?

Nick

TinEar

Click on Wiki at the top of this page, enter Potomac TRACON in the search box and that'll take care of half of what you need. All the Potomac TRACON freqs are there - both VHF and UHF - and they are broken down by airport area.

For Patuxent freqs, go to the Maryland forum, click on the thread "Sticky Thread for MilAir II" and scroll down through the messages. I recently posted all the Patuxent freqs (along with Giant Killer, etc) as part of a series of posting all my MilAir bank frequencies to that thread.

Last edited:

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
I don't think Patuxent is part of its own TRACON - I could be wrong about that...anyway, we have a Wiki page that's also devoted to that. It's more than a little dated, but it would be a place to start. I really need to use Tin's list to update it...

http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Patuxent_River_Complex

73s Mike

[edit] While I don't have the Pax freqs loaded, I do have the Potomac TRACON freqs loaded in a spreadsheet. Send me an email at ka3jjz@netscape.com telling me you want the Potomac TRACON list (in what format, please...csv, spreadsheet, ARC250, others? - I'm afraid I don't have any RS gear, so I can't supply a .p9x file, sorry)

Last edited:

TinEar

Mike, I didn't know Patuxent had it's own TRACON either but then ran across a reference to it in the new IFR Supplement. I think it's in the section that describes the three helo operating areas at Pax and the freq assigned to them.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Interesting, Tin. While I'm tearing the Pax page apart, mind sharing that info? You know how to reach me. 73s Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.