• To anyone looking to acquire commercial radio programming software:

Please do not make requests for copies of radio programming software which is sold (or was sold) by the manufacturer for any monetary value. All requests will be deleted and a forum infraction issued. Making a request such as this is attempting to engage in software piracy and this forum cannot be involved or associated with this activity. The same goes for any private transaction via Private Message. Even if you attempt to engage in this activity in PM's we will still enforce the forum rules. Your PM's are not private and the administration has the right to read them if there's a hint to criminal activity.

If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. We do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request. It is YOUR responsibility to properly word your request.

To obtain Motorola software see the Sticky in the Motorola forum.

The various other vendors often permit their dealers to sell the software online (i.e., Kenwood). Please use Google or some other search engine to find a dealer that sells the software. Typically each series or individual radio requires its own software package. Often the Kenwood software is less than $100 so don't be a cheapskate; just purchase it.

For M/A Com/Harris/GE, etc: there are two software packages that program all current and past radios. One package is for conventional programming and the other for trunked programming. The trunked package is in upwards of $2,500. The conventional package is more reasonable though is still several hundred dollars. The benefit is you do not need multiple versions for each radio (unlike Motorola).

This is a large and very visible forum. We cannot jeopardize the ability to provide the RadioReference services by allowing this activity to occur. Please respect this.

Trade or sale: G4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcopter1

Premium Subscriber
Before I post it to the classifieds, which always have been a pain in the *** for me to do, I will be putting my G4 up for sale or trade.

Sale: one Unication G4 pager along with it's charging base. $600, shipping included via priority mail anywhere in the CONUS. Payment via PayPal, friends and family option. Pager is used but, in like new condition. Screen has two chips, very small and in no way hinder your view of the information displayed. Pager is working 100%.

Trade: will trade my Unication G4 pager for a Whistler TRX-1 scanner. I will assume shipping costs to you anywhere in the CONUS, you will assume costs shipping to me in zip code 33056 via USPS Priority Mail. No trade accepted outside CONUS.

Reason for trade/sale, as good as the Unication pager is handling LSM, it still not as flexible as a scanner, I knew this going in, but, I'm the kind who wants to find out and decide.

As advertised, the G4 handles P25 LSM, beautifully. A dream come true for those of us who suffer the maladies that afflict the Uniden and Whistlers of the world.

I have a Uniden BCD536HP at home, and while not ANYWHERE near as good as handling simulcast distortion as the Unication G4, I'm willing to give it another shot with a different brand.

If interested, please PM or email me.View attachment 59555View attachment 59556View attachment 59557View attachment 59558View attachment 59559
0771c9e18600176a808430a95617d04b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.