Traffic cameras in NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpawel15x

Does anyone know of a website with actual LIVE rolling tape cameras of highways in NJ like route 80, 287, etc. I know that DOT has a website which shows these roads but they are still pictures updated every few minutes. I'm looking for rolling live cams. There propably is none of these but I thought I'd ask..

mondaro

Feed Provider
This has always been a pet peeve of mine, I have often questioned the state officials on why ALL the are not streaming on the internet in most other states most if not all the traffic camera are on line check out www.trafficland.com

Recently traffic cameras on the Garden State Parkway have been added but only down to Asbury Park, There is no reason why all the cameras should be on one web site that has all the traffic cameras and NJDOT weather stations on them with there cameras if anything it would be great for traveler safety.

If you go to the NJ Turnpike page those cameras are kinda streaming.

SCPD

QRT
i think NJ.com has a section about it some where on their site, dont know where about though

mondaro

Feed Provider
NJ.COM either they direct you to NJDOT or there broken links, Very unreliable to the traffic cam information. Use traffic land they have a free version. You may also do searches for most bridges and tunnels authorities as well around the area they also have cameras on line. Still boggles my mine everything NJ does an the state level is half a$$ed
the cameras are a prime example.

Status
Not open for further replies.