Train Derailment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderbolt

Global Database Administrator
Just overheard some information about a train derailment in Caro, which would be in Tuscola County. Anyone have further details about this event?

73's

Ron

fnnm1062

longtime member
The train derailed near court street. 4 cars loaded with dry corn were spilled on to the roadway, several other rail cars involved, no injuries to train crew or residents. Incident occured around 12noon on Monday

bigbluemsp

Thunderbolt said:
Better that its dry corn, rather than a bunch of dangerous chemicals. :D

73's

Ron

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH BIG LOSS CARO:roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: JUST KIDDING:lol: :lol: :lol:

RRgumshoe

LOL LOL BigBlue...........I hate to laugh at that. Since I live near Caro........hey has the prosecutor ever admit to being a A$$ for arresting those teenagers and calling them terrorists yet???
I can't wait to see that lawsuit.

But on another note, they were lucky there were no chemicals. I wonder what caused the derailment. I haven't heard anything on my end yet.

bigbluemsp

RRgumshoe said:
LOL LOL BigBlue...........I hate to laugh at that. Since I live near Caro........hey has the prosecutor ever admit to being a A$$ for arresting those teenagers and calling them terrorists yet???
I can't wait to see that lawsuit.

But on another note, they were lucky there were no chemicals. I wonder what caused the derailment. I haven't heard anything on my end yet.

Yes he apologised for the so called mistake..... Although in my opinion I think he was right to do what he did. But OH WELL...

Damn man you drive a long frigging way to work from where you live. I hope you have take home cars...

Status
Not open for further replies.