TRX-1: Transfer data from computer to radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPerk

Just bought trx 1, have all stuff upload on computer I want into scanner but can't seem to get it on scanner , won't sync over , have copied to library and such but still lost .. any much needed help please and thank you

Redneck0410

Depending on the version of Windows you're using you may have to force your computer to install the driver for the cable... I'm not familiar with the cable that comes with the trx series but I had to do that to get the cable to work with my Pro-652.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

CPerk

Depending on the version of Windows you're using you may have to force your computer to install the driver for the cable... I'm not familiar with the cable that comes with the trx series but I had to do that to get the cable to work with my Pro-652.

Got the driver to work , now it won't sync anything over it says nothing enable. I wish tech support was open all time since my so scan list won't enable on scanner or sync over I'm so lost

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
Got the driver to work , now it won't sync anything over it says nothing enable. I wish tech support was open all time since my so scan list won't enable on scanner or sync over I'm so lost

You can skip that USB cable part, by putting the micro sd card in a reader and plug it into your computer then copy to the card. reinsert card into scanner and power on. This method is a lot faster.

Redneck0410

Hmm... I had a problem similar to that with my scanners until I forced the software to enable a single scanlist. Maybe that is the issue? Also not familiar with your software, just general troubleshooting.

CPerk

Hmm... I had a problem similar to that with my scanners until I forced the software to enable a single scanlist. Maybe that is the issue? Also not familiar with your software, just general troubleshooting.

tried to enable ONE scan list and still did not sync over and tried all and still didnt sync not sure why, cable works fine just software im beyond confused on, wont seem to get anything over to radio

SCPD

QRT
Best thing to buy / use on day 1 with an SD based scanner .. a card reader.

It is super speedy. ;-)

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
tried to enable ONE scan list and still did not sync over and tried all and still didnt sync not sure why, cable works fine just software im beyond confused on, wont seem to get anything over to radio

In ez scan, upper left, under scanner/sd card you need to select "copy configuration TO scanner"

CPerk

Best thing to buy / use on day 1 with an SD based scanner .. a card reader.

It is super speedy. ;-)

Software is what getting me confused,im using my card reader but still lost on how to get everything over to radio side, all my stuff is on software but Im confused on how to get it over

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
Got it to work finally and now what sad is I have signal on my local system but so far from tower with to T at top of screen

Turn the squelch all the way CCW. See if it you get audio and 3+ bars on the signal meter.

I suggest you replace the stock antenna with a better on RS or Remtronix 800mhz antenna or I;m told the the KENMAX UHF 400-470MHz via amazon has good coverage above and below 400-470 and is only $11 ship via amazon prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.