Travelers Championship 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update:

I've been monitoring for 45 minutes and have heard about 3 transmissions - nothing specific to the Travelers - just stuff like "I'm here" "OK"

I'll try again later and let you know.

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
Update:

I've been monitoring for 45 minutes and have heard about 3 transmissions - nothing specific to the Travelers - just stuff like "I'm here" "OK"

I'll try again later and let you know.
ok sounds good. I heard nothing on it here so far. I'm sure there would be tons of activity if it was a TPC freq. presently used.

W1KNE

Owner ScanNewEngland
Database Admin
They're probably using the portable DMR Cap+ trunk system that has been logged at other PGA tournaments.
In this page, are the frequencies and CC (all 5) I got in Norton, MA at TPC Boston for the PGA Northern Trust championship
(These have been spotted elsewhere...)

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
They're probably using the portable DMR Cap+ trunk system that has been logged at other PGA tournaments.
In this page, are the frequencies and CC (all 5) I got in Norton, MA at TPC Boston for the PGA Northern Trust championship
(These have been spotted elsewhere...)

Yes I tried those this year and last. No joy but I am pretty far. Maybe someone closer can give it a shot.

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Try these frequencies in post five at forums.radioreference.com/threads/travlers-in-cromwell.372392/ it's a DMR Capacity+ trunking system color code 9.
Ah yes forgot about those. I heard them at the Shinnecock Hills tournament a couple-3 years ago.When they used them in Cromwell I was unable to pull them in from my location. I can see the hills of eastern LI from my living room so it was pretty much line of site. But Cromwell is a little more taxing for me. I'll give them a try anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.