Travling I95 from NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertpearsall

Premium Subscriber
I will be travling I95 in Maryland on friday and would like some input on what to program i listen to state police fire and ems and medvac I am covered to PG county I am using arc396 pro to program my scanner thank you for all your help

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
He's headed to NC. He'll need some good stuff from Montgomery on down. I've got him covered for NJ, Delaware, Harford, Cecil, Baltimore county and AA, and will add PG county to the list.

73 Mike

ocguard

Premium Subscriber
If he takes the inner loop of the capitol beltway (which is the fastest regardless of what mapquest says), he's covered with what you've given him. Interstate 95 in MD, from north to south, runs through Cecil County, Harford County, Baltimore County, Baltimore City, Baltimore County (again), Howard County, Prince Georges County, then exits MD into the Alexandria/Prince William area of Northern VA.

Cecil County:
155.5275 Fire Dispatch
39.24 MSP JFK Highway

Harford County:
460.600 Fire Dispatch (and 800mhz TRS)
39.24 MSP JFK Highway

Baltimore County (northeast side):
46.46 Fire Dispatch (and 800mhz TRS)
39.24 MSP JFK Highway

Baltimore City:
154.415 Fire Dispatch
154.145 Fire Response
154.385 Fireground
453.100 MdTA Police Fort McHenry & Harbor Tunnels and approach highways

Baltimore County (southwest side):
46.46 Fire Dispatch (and 800mhz TRS)
39.44 MSP Golden Ring

Howard County:
154.250 Fire Dispatch (and 800mhz TRS)
39.42 MSP Waterloo (also uses Howard Co. 800mhz TRS)

Prince Georges County:
495.0125 Fire Dispatch
494.8375 Fire/EMS Ops
494.6625 Fire.EMS Ops
39.36 MSP College Park

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Yes, I've got just about all of that. I need to add some additional MSP stuff, PG county and a few Delaware talkgroups to my file. Shouldn't take too long at all.

Now we need someone to take him from Montgomery county down through the Va. area. I'm not sure about the fastest route for him to take down that way. I think I can fudge through Montgomery - a couple of MSP barracks, conventional fire and the TRS and that's likely about it. Also get the SHA stuff for the area. Anything else I missed?

73 Mike

ocguard

Premium Subscriber
Yes, I've got just about all of that. I need to add some additional MSP stuff, PG county and a few Delaware talkgroups to my file. Shouldn't take too long at all.

Now we need someone to take him from Montgomery county down through the Va. area. I'm not sure about the fastest route for him to take down that way. I think I can fudge through Montgomery - a couple of MSP barracks, conventional fire and the TRS and that's likely about it. Also get the SHA stuff for the area. Anything else I missed?

73 Mike

Funny you should ask. I created just such a system for my last OBX travels through Virginia from Alexandria/Prince William to the Chesapeake Expressway... What type of scanner are we talking of?

EDIT: Disregard, I just answered my own question. I'll dig the file up. Where can I email it to?

Status
Not open for further replies.