Trax Train is this an exersice or is it real

Status
Not open for further replies.

walld13

I am hear shoots fire on the frontrunner from swat 1 00960 on the ac33 system of Salt Lak city pd
and fire they have all so said there was a bom on the train and some people hurt and killed so
i do not know if this is real or not but it is sounding like an exersice i am sorry for the spelling

spoolup

I am hear shoots fire on the frontrunner from swat 1 00960 on the ac33 system of Salt Lak city pd
and fire they have all so said there was a bom on the train and some people hurt and killed so
i do not know if this is real or not but it is sounding like an exersice i am sorry for the spelling

Sounds legit, been following for the last 1.5 hours give or take, Started on UTA2, right now LOTS of traffic on FIRE 3 about EMT staging/ fire response, and other services.

Also reports of atleast 1 explosion, mutiple bag guys with rifles, rumors of IED on one of the hostages, 1 officer down (UTA from the sounds of it). They have destroyed 2, from my count, of possible IEDs so far.

Hope all officers/ EMT/ fire/ bystanders come thru okay on the situation, and the bad guys catch a case of lead poisioning. Please keep all involved in thoughts and prayers today. to our LE community, please be carefull out there.

walld13

Trax and frontrunner

Trax and frontruner is a drill just a big drill sorry nothing but a drill but they used every dept of the the
city pd and fire and some county units aswell

walld13

Trax train

Just found out that it was a drill sorry but it is only a drill
they shure used alot of people for this drill

spoolup

Good to hear! glad none of our LEO brothers and sisters were really injured... but it atleast allowed me to figure out how my new scanner (Uniden BCD-396XT) works, only had it 4 days, but todays learning curve was upbeat! I am still under 3 posts so there will be an "upto 24 hour delay" for both of these messages to post, but wow was that great training.

Status
Not open for further replies.