TRBO FINDINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

RADIOGUY2002

All right guys, I have taken on a monumental task and asking for help.

Here are my findings as of this far, hopefully this help all that are listening

462.1375 Capacity Plus system, CC-3, TS-1, group id of 50, (32015 radio id?)

If anybody knows color codes and frequency's I can figure out the talk groups. The hard part is the color codes.

RRR

Premium Subscriber
How are you able to figure out the Talk Groups, but not Color Codes?

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
All right guys, I have taken on a monumental task and asking for help.

Here are my findings as of this far, hopefully this help all that are listening

462.1375 Capacity Plus system, CC-3, TS-1, group id of 50, (32015 radio id?)

If anybody knows color codes and frequency's I can figure out the talk groups. The hard part is the color codes.

How are you able to figure out the Talk Groups, but not Color Codes?

CC-3 is Colour Code 3

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RRR

Premium Subscriber
The person stated the COLOR codes were the "hardest part" for him to locate. I am asking how can you not locate the "COLOR" codes (only 16), but can locate the talkgroups? Talkgroups are the hardest part to locate, without using a software program

RADIOGUY2002

SOFTWARE

The software im using allows me to decode talkgroups and id's. It does not allow me to decode color codes. It would be awesome if it did that. Another words, if someone in the chi metro area that could supply me with their dmr decode slots and color codes (cc) I can provide the talkgroups and radio ids. I'm looking for assistance to complete my findings. And 15 combinations per time slot, I realize that's it not that difficult but I would like assistance from anyone thats has findings already.

RRR

Premium Subscriber
There are actually 16 "color" (not "colour") code combinations per time slot, 0-15 = 16.

What software are you using please?

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
The software im using allows me to decode talkgroups and id's. It does not allow me to decode color codes. It would be awesome if it did that. Another words, if someone in the chi metro area that could supply me with their dmr decode slots and color codes (cc) I can provide the talkgroups and radio ids. I'm looking for assistance to complete my findings. And 15 combinations per time slot, I realize that's it not that difficult but I would like assistance from anyone thats has findings already.

Why don't you just run DMRDecode which shows you everything?

There's not much point in people providing you with just the timeslot and Color Code when all they need to do is run DMRDecode and get that information themselves.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I always go with the manufacturer's spelling. In this case, the manufacturer chooses to spell it wrong.

RRR

Premium Subscriber
I always go with the manufacturer's spelling. In this case, the manufacturer chooses to spell it wrong.

I was referring to this post quoted. The manufacturer is in the USA, and so thus it is spelled correctly (COLOR)

RADIOGUY2002

DMRDECODE

DMRDECODE NEVER WORK WELL FOR ME, and since the instructions are so vague for the every day listener that is not helpful. I have a software utility that plays nice with motorola radios directly. If someone would be so kind to walk me through the steps to try it that would be awesome. I have the dongle, but it would not work for me.

And yes I refer to it as the manufacture does or what has been stated in other forum, regarding the same topic of decoding. I forgot about the idea of using 0 as an option. I make sure I'll add that to my decoding thought process.

Status
Not open for further replies.