Trench Rescue - Bridgeville (Sussex County)

Status
Not open for further replies.

n7lxi

Premium Subscriber
A person is trapped in a collapsed trench in Bridgeville.

Station 72, Tech Rescue Team, Medic 107, EMS 200, Sussex Command Post, DSP Trooper 2 dispatched.

Operations on Sussex Fire 4.

***confirmed entrapment

Last edited:

n7lxi

Premium Subscriber
Operations now on Sussex Fire 5. All coordination being done on scene at the Mobile Command Post

n7lxi

Premium Subscriber
All units returning. Command terminated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Sorry for any spelling errors.

MCMD5

Premium Subscriber
A person is trapped in a collapsed trench in Bridgeville.

Station 72, Tech Rescue Team, Medic 107, EMS 200, Sussex Command Post, DSP Trooper 2 dispatched.

Operations on Sussex Fire 4.

***confirmed entrapment

Why in the world would they need a command center unit for a trench collapse? Guess they have to use it for something to justify it's existence.

pinetree

command post

I have had to use the Sussex command post in the past as an OIC of an agency which was called to the scene of a major incident. This command post is more than just a fancy radio room it offers an area for a conference among different agencies as well as communications. It can also serve as the location for the PIO. These are only a few of the things that this command post has to offer. It is often on display at many of the events in sussex county. There are several pictures on the forum in another series of posts. See this location http://forums.radioreference.com/pi...118-sussex-county-de-mobile-command-post.html
As you can see from the photo from WBOC there are multi agencies that were on this scene. I am sure knowing what was on the scene the OIC was happy with it being there.

Last edited:

n7lxi

Premium Subscriber
True. The large conference room with whiteboards was probably a huge help in planning the operation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Sorry for any spelling errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.