Trend of gangs videotaping attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikepdx

Racial attacks like the ones behind the arrest of 32 suspects in Denver are part of
a trend spreading across the country, gang experts said Saturday.

As part of the trend, black gang members videotape the assaults in trendy tourist districts
and sell them on the underground market as entertainment.

"They knock a young white guy out with one blow to see if his knees will wobble and surround them and
take their money," said the Rev. Leon Kelly, who runs a Denver gang-prevention program. "It's a joke."

Denver police announced the 32 arrests Friday after a months-long undercover investigation into what
authorities said were racially motivated assaults and robberies in Denver, including in the Lower Downtown
entertainment district.

Denver arrests may be part of trend of gangs videotaping attacks - The Denver Post

[size=+1]Share this story with those against CCW[/size]

KC9NCF

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Throw these disgusting low-life scumbags into prison, throw away the key, and just forget about them! I'd be willing to bet that some big shot attorney will go crying about the first amendment since the entertainment angle is being entered into the argument?

I'm also willing to bet that the race issue will be twisted into "well, these guys were just arrested because of their race and the white man is the devil!! The white man should take this abuse because they enslaved us centuries ago!"

Throw these A##holes into solitary, without food and water! Any attorney who even attempts to defend these disgusting retards should also be thrown in prison!

FLRAILMAN

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
"They knock a young white guy out with one blow to see if his knees will wobble and surround them and
take their money," said the Rev. Leon Kelly, who runs a Denver gang-prevention program. "It's a joke."

So the right Reverend Leon Kelly says that knocking a young white guy to the ground & taking his money is a joke? I guess he must have busted his gut when Reginald Denny almost got killed when that dog pack of human slime took their "So called" frustrations out on an innocent white man who was just minding his business. Years ago when a certain type of person was lynched, our forefathers were called muderous bigots, however when that same type of person commits the same type of criminal act, he is a called a disinfranchised, repressed, underprivileged minority. I'm really curious to see if these two legged hyenas will be charged with hate crimes. Anybody remember "The Star Chamber" starring Michael Douglas? Or "Magnum Force" with Clint Eastwood? We need that kind of justice now, because the courts aren't doing their jobs.

FLRAILMAN

Last edited:

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
May Jesus him self protect their souls if they walk in my path.

This is a culmination of a shty society in where there are no morals, values and where the government will screw you for every godforsaken penny!

I've seen the tolls it all plays being a student of Job Corp. Every Tuesday we got a new band of misfits. Some of whom were court ordered there!

"This will confirm to these kids that there is a consequence."
:roll: No it won't!

Last edited:

mikepdx

So the right Reverend Leon Kelly says that knocking a young white guy to the ground & taking his money is a joke? I guess he must have busted his gut when Reginald Denny almost got killed when that dog pack of human slime took their "So called" frustrations out on an innocent white man who was just minding his business.
I think you might have misinterpreted what the Reverend is saying.
He's saying "it's a joke" to the perpetrators, not to him.

This kind of stuff is utter insanity.
These kind of incidents happen in 3rd world countries.
Now it's happening here.

This is a culmination of a shty society in where there are no morals, values and where the government will screw you for every godforsaken penny!
You're right.
I'd add that it's where virtually EVERYONE is screwing everyone else in order to survive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.