Trenton FD 460.575

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
Since I'm retired I never listened to Trenton anything anymore. I certainly can activate the Old Trenton fire F1 460.575 and see if it's still a rebroadcast of F1, F2 and F3 from the county system. I'll let you know.

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
@policefreak, so I have been monitoring 460.575 pl103.5 and all of the fire TGs on the Mercer County TRS and I hear nothing on the old UHF frequency. Things have been rather steady in Trenton with calls. I did take the pl tone off on the UHF frequency and just put it on search and it didn't make a difference in case they had changed the PL tone.

I'm right across the river just south of Trenton in Pennsylvania and the TRS is banging in on my SDS 200.

If it is being rebroadcast on UHF it's got to be so low wattage I'm not hearing it even with my ground plane.

But I don't think it is being used anymore.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
@policefreak, so I have been monitoring 460.575 pl103.5 and all of the fire TGs on the Mercer County TRS and I hear nothing on the old UHF frequency. Things have been rather steady in Trenton with calls. I did take the pl tone off on the UHF frequency and just put it on search and it didn't make a difference in case they had changed the PL tone.

I'm right across the river just south of Trenton in Pennsylvania and the TRS is banging in on my SDS 200.

If it is being rebroadcast on UHF it's got to be so low wattage I'm not hearing it even with my ground plane.

But I don't think it is being used anymore.
Thank you very much for looking into this for me. Once I find the same thing I'll submit the update to the database.