Tri Boro / Central Communications

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjm07645

I am wondering if anyone has info on the Tri Boro frequencies used by Montvale, Park Ridge and Woodcliff Lake NJ. They are dispatched by Central communications in Ridgewood. The entire bank has mostly gone silent on both of my radios. One uses PL tones and the other is open csq. I also have a 3rd radio on close call with no results. The feed on Broadcastify is mostly silent too. There are no updates to the database. I hear call the desk type chatter rarely. Did they go digital? This is the only bank of freqs I monitor . Very strange and any help would be appreciated.

I am wondering if anyone has info on the Tri Boro frequencies used by Montvale, Park Ridge and Woodcliff Lake NJ. They are dispatched by Central communications in Ridgewood. The entire bank has mostly gone silent on both of my radios. One uses PL tones and the other is open csq. I also have a 3rd radio on close call with no results. The feed on Broadcastify is mostly silent too. There are no updates to the database. I hear call the desk type chatter rarely. Did they go digital? This is the only bank of freqs I monitor . Very strange and any help would be appreciated.
Fire and EMS tone outs still active on 155.82, CTCSS 173.8. Within the past few weeks, I’ve heard them advise the fire department to call in on “channel 3.” Will listen to PD today to see if I hear anything on their analog frequency.

KC2zZe

railtrailbiker, which Tri-Boro (North) fire "channel 3" are they being told to call in on? I'm assuming the VHF-high band 153.8900 (173.8) and not the UHF 458.2375 (173.8). And EMS is still going to 155.2350 (173.8), correct?

jaymatt1978

Even though I don't live there, any more, I listen every time I go back quite often and the last I heard nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.