Tri Cities dispatch, Duncanville, Cedar Hill , Desoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

ve52001

Premium Subscriber
Can someone tell me if they have monitored this system with DSD+ before? I was thinking about buying a TRX 1 if it is able to monitor this system.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Can someone tell me if they have monitored this system with DSD+ before? I was thinking about buying a TRX 1 if it is able to monitor this system.
I have a TRX-1 on the way, but it will be several days till I get it. And that system is one I will try to use it for.

I'll let you know once I receive & program the scanner, as to how well it works, or does not work, on the SWRCC system.

ve52001

Premium Subscriber
Oh thanks for the quick response. Also I would greatly appreciate that. If it works I will get me a TRX 1. I have a GRE 600, but only listen occasionally listen to DPD, Texas DPS, and a few surrounding agencies. I miss listening to SWRCC considering I live here in Duncanville. I used to listen to them a lot on my 2 meter radio, back when they were VHF.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Oh thanks for the quick response. Also I would greatly appreciate that. If it works I will get me a TRX 1. I have a GRE 600, but only listen occasionally listen to DPD, Texas DPS, and a few surrounding agencies. I miss listening to SWRCC considering I live here in Duncanville. I used to listen to them a lot on my 2 meter radio, back when they were VHF.
Yep, I used to listen to those three as well. And, Lancaster has also migrated to NXDN. I'm in Dallas (Oak Cliff), so I'm well in range of these. Plus,I have friends in those cities & would like to add them back to scannable.

Status
Not open for further replies.