Tri-Cities Police & Fire Live Audio Feed - Please turn off Sheriff’s Data Frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidCoScanner

Premium Subscriber
To whomever posts the live feed for Tri-Cities Police & Fire on Broadcastify - first of all, thank you very much for providing your scanner for everyone to listen to online! A small favor to ask though - can you please switch off the Sheriff’s Data frequency? Without fail it eats up most of the audio feed with long, drawn out readings of wants and warrants on suspects, phonetic spelling of FI subject names, and vehicle registration information. Meanwhile, fire tones and other interesting calls happening on other frequencies can’t be heard.

Again, thank you for providing your feed!

sandguard

Feed Provider
To whomever posts the live feed for Tri-Cities Police & Fire on Broadcastify - first of all, thank you very much for providing your scanner for everyone to listen to online! A small favor to ask though - can you please switch off the Sheriff’s Data frequency? Without fail it eats up most of the audio feed with long, drawn out readings of wants and warrants on suspects, phonetic spelling of FI subject names, and vehicle registration information. Meanwhile, fire tones and other interesting calls happening on other frequencies can’t be heard.

Again, thank you for providing your feed!

Thank you for the feedback! Sorry it took so long to reply.. I removed BCSO Data per your suggestion. Stay safe!

TomYaz

Things seem to be messed up. Currently your police volume is WAY too low to hear. EMS and tones seem fine but I can barely hear dispatch and officers communicating.

It seems to be better already. Thanks

chocolatemilk

Premium Subscriber
Thank you for the feedback! Sorry it took so long to reply.. I removed BCSO Data per your suggestion. Stay safe!
I`ve been wanting to thank you as well.
Today I got my second scanner and signed up here so I wanted to personally thank you. I`m in Kennewick too.
download.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.