Tring to located info on FCC license

Status
Not open for further replies.

vdubb16

Im a volunteer at wildwood fire and rescue in morehead city carteret county, north carolina, our department is looking into new radios and im tring to find out what wattage our license is for in regards to our base radio. i cant seem to locate it under the database listings. No one at the dept is certain of where our paperwork is stashed so im looking for alternatives to finding the info.

Last edited:

vdubb16

154.995 is dispatch, as for the phonetic/numeric call sign for our station im unsure of, only thing i can think to decipher would be if station numbers were used. if that be the case it would be 58 or 59
the dept used to be station 58 and squad 59 now its just station 58 for both sides of the house.

hockeyshrink

154.995 is dispatch, as for the phonetic/numeric call sign for our station im unsure of, only thing i can think to decipher would be if station numbers were used. if that be the case it would be 58 or 59
the dept used to be station 58 and squad 59 now its just station 58 for both sides of the house.

OK, looks like 3 different fixed transmitters around the county, 2 with 70 watts output and 1 with 100 watts.

Is it all simplex? Are you setting up your own fixed transmitter in Morehead City? Do you receive your dispatching out of Beaumont?

Look here for details:

ULS License - Public Safety Pool, Conventional License - WQDK653 - CARTERET, COUNTY OF

Edit: Oh, I see...your 10 mobiles in Morehead City FD are transmitting on 155.22, 155.28, & 155.34, at least one of which must be repeater input freqs into the Carteret County system. Those are also licensed mobile freqs for the County, but I can't tell if all of them are repeater inputs or some are simplex.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.