Trip advice and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidkc

Bathurstscan.com

hey all, since ive seen my name pop up in this forum thought i had better say hi.

As many have said already, Bathurst is really in the central footprint for alot of radio comms, being close to Sydney especially which also helps.

I have recently redesigned website with heaps of help from a mate in Melbourne. Scan Australia check it out too.

The live stream for Bathurst is active now, look at live feeds for Central West, you will see it available.

I will again stream the Car races in October this year, should be a popular stream once again.

All the used radio frequencies are listed on my website Welcome | BathurstScan.com , also listed at TG's for FIre, SES, Ambo and the police frequency lists as well.

As you will see, i am still adding as each day passes, by the week starting of 4th - 5th October, should see alot more content.

Cheers and GO Bathurst.

Dave
Bathurstscan.com
bathurstscan@bigpond.com

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
Hi,

I'm staying in Westleigh right now and scanning the new P25 GRN system with my PSR500 (on Unitrunker) and using the 396 for casual scanning, mainly the 3A0D GRN system for now.

I have a bunch of stuff for Bathurst, mainly from your site and things contributed here, thanks to all - I have a trip to take up north into Queensland briefly this weekend, and will be at Panorama starting on the 6th.

Thanks again to everyone!

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
A big thank you to everyone who provided info and helped out in this thread and elsewhere. I'm back in Canada now, recovering :D , but I have every intent on being back in your fair land eventually! The sights and experiences (even smashing the rental 4WD into a curb and bending a steering arm) were all phenomenal and unforgettable. The radio comms were very intriguing to listen to as an outsider and the stuff I learned in tracking the new P25 NSWGRN system is going to be of great help for me when my province starts establishing its own new P25 system in the coming year or two.

Sunburn and (near) frost bite on the same weekend on the mountain - and Lowndesy won to boot! A fun time was had by all.

Thanks again!

Comint

Premium Subscriber
And thanks for your input to the various forums, while you were here. You're welcome anytime.

Sunburn and (near) frost bite on the same weekend on the mountain

Lucky you weren't in Melbourne (Victoria), they can have four Seasons in one day.

--
Comint

Status
Not open for further replies.