Triple Structure Fire in Keansburg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems to be 3 houses, 3 tower ladders operating, numerous other lines, mutual aid from numerous neighboring towns. Operations on Keansburg (158.76) Middletown Fire 2 (154.235) and 3 (154.22) also Monmouth County EMS 3 (155.28). Don't have more details at the moment. Was at the scene briefly without a radio, missed a lot. Couldn't get a great view, saw flames on the upper floors of a 3 story house which looked to be getting hit by 2 tower ladders and 5 or 6 from outside. Another hand line wetting down houses across the street. Rumson going into Middletown for a cover assignment

Last edited:

DJ88

First call came in around 7:30 PM. It's on Jahn Street, off of Carr Ave. County Field Comm 2 is there also. Neptune Twp. OEM Rehab Unit was just hit out to go there, 8:45 PM. I think I heard that one ormore houses have collapsed. From my understanding it was initially 3 bungalows and the houses on that street are very close together.

DSYCUTTER

Premium Subscriber
It wasn't a pretty sight. I could not get close, but prior to my arrival I was monitoring all of what was going on. It is interesting to note that the Keansburg Fire Communications was down for close to an hour at the beginning of the call.

Status
Not open for further replies.