Troop C - some help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeyperillo

Adrift in an analog world
Premium Subscriber
Greetings NJSP listeners - I have looked about and cannot get a clear understanding of the jurisdictional nature of the Troop C (Central) groups - can anybody tell me the breakdown of what and where is East, Central and West in 4 Comm and 5 Comm? Is there a link to a map or something? Thanks very much!

Steve162

Premium Subscriber
I can tell you that 5-COMM dispatches for Kingwood, Bordentown, and Hamilton barracks. Red Lion is on 3-COMM. I'm not certain about 4-COMM since I don't monitor that talk group regularly. I think they handle Tuckerton.

Bordentown troopers are my "local" police so I listen to 5 mostly and the others only when I'm in that area.

Here's a link to a map from the NJSP website. It's not very detailed.

I hope this helps and that another member may have more solid info. Troop C Road Stations | New Jersey State Police

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
Central is the center of the state, 4 com is the Hamilton Trenton area and 195 to the shore and 295 to the Burlington border. 5 comm is 295 in Burlington and parts of Burlington up 541. 3 comm is Red lion and starts at Route 38 and 206 South. C3-12 is the Statehouse talk Group which is State Police in the city of Trenton and surrounding areas like Ewing that Patrol state-owned buildings. C3-06 are extra Trenton patrols that will go into action periodically on the weekends and do car stops usually incoming cars from the Calhoun Street bridge in the Spring Street area which is high crime. Pretty much every car stop results in a arrest LOL. It's just a shuttle service of people in custody. C3-10 are the Marine units which are Statewide patched. C3-01 division call are the aviation units. Car-to-car is C3-07 and C3-09. How's that work for you? :LOL: how you doing lately Joey?

Last edited:

CastorLB

Premium Subscriber
C3-3 Red Lion & Tuckerton stations (Southern Eastern Burlington, Ocean & northern Atlantic)
C3-4 Hamilton station (Monmouth & Mercer)
C3-5 Bordentown & Kingwood stations (Northern Western Burlington & Hunterdon)

joeyperillo

Adrift in an analog world
Premium Subscriber
C3-3 Red Lion & Tuckerton stations (Southern Eastern Burlington, Ocean & northern Atlantic)
C3-4 Hamilton station (Monmouth & Mercer)
C3-5 Bordentown & Kingwood stations (Northern Western Burlington & Hunterdon)
Grazie!

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
Same exact info I gave you already Joey except I gave you the Trenton talk groups, Marine, Aviation and car to car. You are basically looking to listen to the Central western part of the state from Yardly, Pa. Those are the talk groups you want to look for.

Status
Not open for further replies.