Troop G Simulcast New Control Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

msingewald

Premium Subscriber
If you enter all channels as possible control channels, this won't affect you, but if you only use the primary and secondary from the database, you need to know this. As of this morning, Troop G Simulcast switched control channels to 770.08125 Not the primary or secondary control channel according to the database.

garys

Premium Subscriber
853.7500 is in the RRDB as an alternate CC. 770.08125 is in the RRDB as a voice channel, but not as a CC.

That survey looks like it was conducted as a Second Grade class project - not a true objective scientific study. :rolleyes:

scollier

Good damp pm,

This might explain why every time I power down/up, my 325 flies right by the clmrn sites! Seems to be working better now! Seems like this is affecting troops G, I, A sites on my radio! Will try the all install!

Thanks much all!

Stay safe and dry! This is one damp July!
Shawn

scollier

I'm also getting an "NFM" instead of a locked on CC e.g. 853.7500 on the 325! I had this trouble with the old legacy 800 system on Gs site... Had to make a band plan!

Best,
Shawn

900mhz

Considering all the agencies and users in the state using the CLMRN, it's not impressive that 22 people responded to the survey...
Looking at the survey responses, it looks like for the most part the survey responders have very little knowledge of the actual operations of the system. I would bet most were answered by first selectmen or other authorized government officials, who were probably the individuals who were originally sent the survey. What does count is the boots on the ground, and their utilization of the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.