Troop L

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOK5CY

I've been noticing lately that Troop B has been dispatching for Troop L . I drove by troop l yesterday and noticed the front door area lights were off and normally there on . So I'm going to guess our governor moved the dispatchers to Troop B or there in training for the upgrade in the trunked system .

So either they been transferred or in training ? .

KOK5CY

Actually a few months ago there was a day and evening dispatcher then at 11pm Troop B took over then back to Troop L at 7am . It's all good now thanks for the update .

peterjmag

Tulsa has been dispatching Troop L 24/7 for awhile now. Don't know if this still just temporary or for good?

KOK5CY

Troop B sure doesn't like dispatching for Troop L . Can tell by the attitudes in the dispatcher voice .

Drkatzjr45

Emeritus Member
Premium Subscriber
How many troopers are specifically assigned “Highway Units” assigned to 412 from Tulsa to the Arkansas border,
and I44 - Troop XA - Will Rogers Turnpike - from Tulsa to The Missouri border at night?

I have read that there is only one unit responsible for 412 (Troop XD) at night, and two for I44 (Troop XA) at night

Last edited by a moderator:

Bastrop1

Troop B is dispatching for troop L area because of consolidating the dispatchers. It's a state wide consolidation. A, B, E, G will be the areas the dispatchers will be working at eventually.

Bastrop1

Troop B is dispatching for troop L area because of consolidating the dispatchers. It's a state wide consolidation. A, B, E, G will be the areas the dispatchers will be working at eventually.
And Enid, i don't want to forget them.

Status
Not open for further replies.