Trouble recieving p25 system on chase repeater in franklin parish la

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvengr

Well Known Member
What programming software are you using? If you have ARC500 or Win500, I will check your file for problems. You will have to right click on the file and send to a compressed (zipped) folder to be able to attach it. Before you do, check that the system type is P25 Auto.

Last edited:

YardDart63

Feed Provider
Premium Subscriber
I don't know if it's the same as yours, but I've been having occasional receive issues in Caldwell for a couple days now. From the radio traffic, the actual users on Caldwell's site are having issues too.

Incidentally, AT&T's 5G service went live here in Caldwell a few days ago, and the start of these issues happened to coincide with that date.

The T and signal strength meter are still blinking on and off. Transmissions are also breaking up. I have a friend who has been helping me to program my pro-106. Not sure which program he used. This started right after. Unfortunately I have not been able to get with him for a while. Any ideas.

a417

This started right after. Unfortunately I have not been able to get with him for a while. Any ideas.
It sounds like a mistake was made by 'your friend', so it's kind of hard for anyone to guess / infer / magic eight ball what is going on outside of saying "your friend made a programming mistake when he was setting it up your Pro 106 and now you get the consequences of borked programming."

Perhaps a person who has a 106 can help you with trying to create a new system from scratch (I don't advocate for trying to learn how to fix the current broken system set up in there) or you can give it a go using The Easier to Read manual and trying to set it up yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.