Status
Not open for further replies.

appusher

My father-in-law has this Radio Shack 200 channel scanner (Pro-2018) and I get to program it for Port Orchard WA.
I have the book for it. I need to know where to look for what frequencies are out there for police, fire, WSP, sheriff, transit, marine distress, search and rescue, foss tugs, airliner, pilot traffic

The list could grow. What's available in Port Orchard?

Thanks,
Bill

N8IAA

My father-in-law has this Radio Shack 200 channel scanner (Pro-2018) and I get to program it for Port Orchard WA. I have the book for it. I need to know where to look for what frequencies are out there for police, fire, WSP, sheriff, transit, marine distress, search and rescue, foss tugs, airliner, pilot traffic
The list could grow. What's available in Port Orchard? Thanks, Bill

Bill try this link: Kitsap County, Washington (WA) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference ,or, just go to the database on the main screen of RR, and click on the state of Washington:)

Larry

appusher

Trs-2018

Thanks Larry. Now I just have to tread thru the op manual to figure out how to program the thing..
The scanner has some programed freqs already in it. I turned it on while plodding thru the manual last night and found some police and fire chatter. Seems I will find some need to purchase one of my own after listening to this for the short time.

I will drop back into lurk mode and see if I can't gleen some interesting useful stuff on this site.

Thanks again, "hooked" already,
Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.