Trumbull County, Oh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a house along a busy road in Mercer County, Far
I believe I can answer my own question. I have found Life Fleet on and the Hi - Tech Wireless, LTR system out of New Springfield, TGID is 0-05-199 and the frequency is 470.98750.
If anyone knows any other frequency for them please post it. Is there any way to get something like this listed in the database under EMS agencies? Or is this one of them agencies you must seek out?

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
If anyone knows any other frequency for them please post it. Is there any way to get something like this listed in the database under EMS agencies? Or is this one of them agencies you must seek out?

There is no way to separate it out as an EMS only system. It's a business trunked system with multiple users.

There is no way to separate it out as an EMS only system. It's a business trunked system with multiple users.

10-4, that is kind of what I figured. Maybe this is something that should be posted in the County Wiki Page under something like "Agencies that use other sources". That way if someone is looking for agencies that are not listed directly in the database they would kind of have an idea on where to find it. That is of course if they even look at the Wiki Pages!

Scott,

Hi Tech Wireless appears to have a system in Trumbull County also. You may want to check this out:
Hi-Tech Wireless Trunking System, Girard, Ohio - Scanner Frequencies

It doesn't have any talkgroups listed yet, so you'll have to discover the system on your own. You may also have to correct the LCN assignments.

I will input the frequencies for this system this weekend and let it sit and see what I come up with. Will post anything I learn about it within this post instead of making a new one. That is if everyone is okay with it, otherwise I can just make a new post...

I will input the frequencies for this system this weekend and let it sit and see what I come up with. Will post anything I learn about it within this post instead of making a new one. That is if everyone is okay with it, otherwise I can just make a new post...

I have put these frequencies in the scanner last Tuesday and as of this morning I have not picked up a peep. I have done a search also and have not had the scanner stop on either frequency. I have been within 3 to 5 miles of the tower location. I would imagine being this close to the tower I would at least pick up a signal of some sort. After all it is an LTR system. I live about 10 miles from the site and have left my GRE-300 running since Tuesday also and have come up with nothing on it also. If anyone lives closer to the tower than I do give it a try and see if you can come up with anything. I will continue to monitor it when I get over around Warren, Niles and the Girard area.

yfdgricker

Feed Provider
I haven't had any luck picking up any traffic on the Hi-Tech LTR system either. I have a friend who works for LifeFleet and he said they mostly use Nextel phones for communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.