Trunk 88 Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highpockets

If you are running Trunk88 on an established system for a while, and then new TG's are added and say 15 TG's are delete or not used anymore. Is Trunk 88 smart enough to catch that from the data off the CC to eliminate them from the program, or are they just left there. Anyone come across this and what did you do, leave them or delete them manually?

kma371

QRT
As far as I know, it won't delete anything on its own. It just logs TGs received.

Plus talkgroups may become active again after being disabled. I leave them in just in case.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Highpockets

Do you delete the Radio ID's that affiliated to those TG's or does the program do that if they affiliate with a new one and delete the one that was there in the old TG.

I see a few changes in the system, and these stupid questions came to mind. I never gave it a thought before or noticed what the program does. :)

kma371

QRT
Do you delete the Radio ID's that affiliated to those TG's or does the program do that if they affiliate with a new one and delete the one that was there in the old TG.

I see a few changes in the system, and these stupid questions came to mind. I never gave it a thought before or noticed what the program does. :)

The program just logs. It doesn't do anything for you.

I keep the radio IDs

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.