Trunk-Recorder with RDIO Scanner help

Status
Not open for further replies.

N9TKF

Need some help setting up the upload-call.sh file for Trunk Recorder to ingest calls into RDIO Scsnner. Using the example in RDIO Scanner, I get errors.
If anyone can supply a working config.json for RDIO Scanner, I would like to look at the configuration that too. Can't quite grasps what needs to be done.
Trunk Recorder is presently streaming using liquidsoap but i want to switch to RDIO Scanner.

KE0CRW

If you are going to feed rdio-scanner from trunk recorder, you don't need to worry about the upload script "upload-call.sh". I believe that is only for if you're going to push your calls out to some internet site like broadcastify. I know because I spent easily 10-15 hours trying to get these 2 pcs of software to work. I didn't use liquidsoap for any streaming either. So I don't know if that is causing your issue. Is TR making the recordings OK? That is putting the .wav files out in a directory somewhere? If it is, make sure you can playback the .wav files and hear the recording. If that is OK, then the issue is most likely on the rdio scanner(RS) config file. One thing I think you need in the TR config file is "audioArchive": = true in the systems section. The RS config file is the one that gets very touchy about what's in it to work right. You need to have all your TG's loaded just right, and everything else. I can tell you that I intentionally didn't make a lot of changes in the sample file just to get things working.

Maybe paste the introduction section of your RS config file and I'll let you know if I see something out of place.

Status
Not open for further replies.